Thursday, August 27, 2009

TMIT So you saved money on a smaller casket


Continuing the story from last weeks TMIT where I was flashed by a creepy woman who just had surgery and her adorable little dog. The cute little 5 pound dog wearing a cami jacket that with the service dog patch. Honestly the only thing that little dog was good for was to get people to notice her, because she was creepy, and he was so small that you would not get enough meat off of him for a decent taco. Dog meat taco. Get it? No? **sigh** read last weeks TMIT.

As I was saying, I went to get dog meat tacos last week when I'm grossed out by this creepy woman and her adorable little dog, wait, I said that already. Ok. Then I get this phone call after just finishing my lunch and it's this woman I'll call Becky. Because that was her real name, or not, you decide. I've been talking to her for about a week now. She wants to see this house we have for rent. She's on her way, we wait and wait, she's stuck in traffic, her car dies, she has a headache, all manor of evils keep her from showing up . . BUT . . she really wants the house. She's scheduled to be here in an hour to see the house but now she has a phone call from the police.

Becky: You remember I told you my father died last year?
me: No, I don't think you did, I'm sorry
Becky: Yes, thank you, actually he was murdered.
me: Murdered! Oh dear I'm so sorry!
Becky: Yes, thank you, and the police are calling because they need me to give them some information.
me: Well you need to take care of your personal business call me when you can arrange to see the house. (because we've never met and this information is personal and none of my business)
Becky: Yes, he was murdered it was horrible they tortured him. (oh don't tell me about it PLEASE!! )
me: Oh my
Becky: Yes tortured him for hours. (she's going to tell me isn't she?)
me: Oh that's horrible.
Becky: Oh it was! My poor father, they cut him up bit by bit while he was alive. (OH HELLS NO!!)
me: WOW!!
Becky: Broke into his house he was all alone. (Please shut up now, please shut up now, please shut up now, maybe I can hang up on her)
me: Where does he live? (did, it was did stupid)
Becky: Wisconsin
me: Well that kind of thing doesn't happen there. (or does it? I don't know)
Becky: No it doesn't, it never does (except when it does) they broke in and tied him up and then they began. . (I must stop her, but how?)
me: Well do they know who did it? Did they catch him? (whew!!)
Becky: Oh yes, well 2 of them a third is still on the loose.
me: Do they have any idea why? (and why am I asking more questions? WHY!)
Becky: They think it was a drug deal gone wrong.
me: Your father was a drug dealer? (it had to be asked)
Becky: Oh no! Never! He didn't even drink. (that's to bad because I'm thinkin a drink would be nice about now) they broke into the wrong house.
me: You'd think they'd have figured it out before they did all those terrible things to him. (what else can you say?)
Becky: Yes I know. I loved him so much. I miss him terribly. I just loved him to pieces. (she did, she really did say that!)

The whole time she is sobbing almost uncontrollably. I have no idea if this is a true story or if this woman is looney tunes except I don't need to hear any of it and I certainly don't want a tenant that is possibly bat shit crazy.

And that was my day. Bat shit crazy lady fresh from surgery and her adorable dog and bat shit crazy woman who loved her father to pieces.

I did not lose my lunch after all of that, but I thought about it.

1 comment:

witchypoo said...

You need to space out the crazy. Two in one day is uncalled for.