As we were getting ready to leave BH asked me if I had my key. I looked on the counter, grabbed the key and put it in my pocket. I put on my jacket and left my purse on the bed.
We strolled on the deck.
Four times around the deck is one mile!
This was before gyms became standard on cruise ships I suppose. If you absolutely had to exercise while vacationing you could do a couple of miles on deck.
I don't exercise, ever, I wont be doing it on vacation.
Why is there a telephone booth on the deck?
No satellite, no cell, didn't you have to have phone lines?
It holds the ships anchor.
When we get back to the room I find that my key is missing. BH tried to use his and it didn't work. We had to get a new one from the desk.
I looked everywhere. All my pockets, in my jacket and pants. When we got inside I tore up my purse, even though I knew I didn't put it in there. Under the bed, in the bathroom. Everywhere! It never did turn up. I think the Woman in White lifted it.
I really do.
3 comments:
My grandmother traveled on this ship! I'll look for a photo.
What a need experience. My grandparents traveled on the QEII which I guess is the sister ship.
I love that they've kept so many things original on the ship to look at.
Did you eat on the ship?
Well no, we didn't. We wanted to. We tried to. I'll post it later.
Post a Comment