Thursday, November 09, 2006

*THANKFUL* nine

I am Thankful for BH's family. All of them.

They are such warm caring people. Of course they are! He is part of them.

He is close to his family. He talks often to his mother. Checks up on his siblings from time to time and is constantly calling his sons.

Having such a wonderful family keeps you grounded. It's what life is about. It's the real deal.

And they like me!

I know, what's not to like. But they do!

BH's mother sent me this wonderful card yesterday. She lives in Arizona. Since she has heard about my 'condition' she has been concerned about me. I am in her prayers. She is a Godly woman and very dear to me.

All of his sons and their wives call frequently to check up on me.

I enjoy their company and am blessed to be apart of their family.

No comments: