I am Thankful for mammograms.
Yes I am!
I know they are uncomfortable and sometimes painful. I hate all kinds of medical procedures too.
Mammograms are a lifesaver. My tumers are so small I could not feel them. If not for mammos my cancer would be a lot worse before I would detect it.
So ladies, go get your mammos done. And be thankful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Amen!
Yikes I just had my first one....wasn't as bad as people have told me..although it is nothing I would want to have done everyday.....
Glad you are okay!
I can finally post! it would always reject my comments..Blogger has been acting up for me lately...
I'll have to find out when military insurance will let me get one. Theres probably some silly "have to be over 60" rule. :)
You are probably too young, I did not get my first until I was 30-35 something like that. I know they are going younger now. But it is worth asking about I think.
Post a Comment