
This is a little pittiful. We do not have a dining room. We do have a beautiful oak table with claw feet. I used to keep it set so that it looked as if we ate there. We don't. Right now my sewing machine is on it as well as everything we have in our hands when we walk in the door. We also keep a basket of bananas on the table at all times. It is a catch all for misc. mail. Cute tiffeny type lamp over the table. The window looks out into the patio area, which is a mess too. Dog gonnit. I really should start cleaning stuff up a little.
2 comments:
Hey, that's the same thing that happens at my house...we come through the garage door into the sitting room/dining room area and everything goes on the dining room table. I have to clear it off every week because we rarely eat there unless we have company so it just accumulates stuff.
I've always loved big round tables like yours with the post in the middle!
Post a Comment