Thursday, April 13, 2006

Easter Bonnet

Isn't she the most precious thing? I know pugs and this pug is adorable. She sure thinks that she is all that and a bag of chips. Doesn't matter. I would take her in a heartbeat.

And another OH MY GOSH, I'M ON ANOTHER LINK! WOW! Another blog that I read every day is Pug Possessed. SHE has me as a link as well. I am overwhelmed. This gal makes the most adorable outfits for her pugs. If SHE thinks that I am all that and a bag of chips maybe she will shift a pattern or two my way. SOMEDAY I will have a pug girlie in need, yes need, of an outfit.

On another note I sort of have a kitty.

1 comment:

Punchbugpug said...

Well, we could practice with an outfit for you cat! LOL Come on get that little girl Pug and an outfit will come your way!