Isn't this fabulous?!?!
The hungry hungry catapiller! Do you just love this!!!
And this.
has nothing to do with books. But check this out. A gun cake!!! Cakewrecks thinks it's sitting on a hot water bottle. I think hand grenade. Who's with me?Upon closer look at this picture it appears that it is a wedding cake!! You fill in the blanks.
It could only be funnier if the damn thing blew up on the couple as they cut the first piece.
Ok maybe that wouldn't be so funny.
But then again, I think Will Farrell could pull it off.

2 comments:
Great cakes! That gun cake is probably a groom's cake. In the South, it is tradition to fashion a chocolate cake for the groom, representative of his major personal interests.
Love those cakes....I got the blogging blues, too, this year. I hope to get more pictures at some point. I hate to post without a picture. I like the way you go find a picture to post something if you don't have one of your own...I might have to try that.
Post a Comment