Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Warning! May cause stomach distress

Did I mention that Maltitol may cause stomach distress? Distress! DISTRESS!!!! (I am screeching as I'm sure you can hear if you live anywhere on this continent)

It should say, WARNING! Your colon will explode. You will experience level 1000 pain in your abdomen. Your loved ones will find you sprawled out on the floor of the bathroom. Moaning.

BH: Is there anything I can do for you?
me: Please shoot me. Put me out of my misery.
BH: Babe? Should I take you to the hospital?
me: No. I'll die soon, it'll all be over.
BH: Would you like another sour peachy thing?
me: I hate you!

It took three days before I could venture far from a bathroom.

Maltitol. Who invents things like that?

2 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

me: No. I'll die soon, it'll all be over.

LOL! I'm glad THAT wasn't true :)

Roses said...

Ack!