Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm buzy

And crabby.

Very very crabby.

And BH and I have been bitching at one another. And that's just not like us. For stupid stuff. Like when he interrupts me I hate that. And when I say ok dear, whatever you say, in a nice voice, it's a nice voice I swear, but it's sarcastic and he knows it.

That kind of stuff.

And I'm looking at getting a new phone. And that is making me crazy. What to get? Internet or no? Trio or blackberry? What model of either? Should I change providers? AAAAHHHHH! My old phone is basic, basic basic. It has a camera but I can't move the pictures to anywhere that matters, so, it's worthless. It's old, like 3 years old and I'm ready for an upgrade. But the upgrades are so futuristic that I'm having trouble deciding.

CAN I REALLY GET THE INTERNET ON MY PHONE? Why yes you can. In all it's glory.

AND GPS? GPS! REALLY? LIKE MY MAGELLAN? Yes you can.

AND LISTEN TO THE RADIO? AND WATCH TV? Certainly. And more, there's much much more.

At first I was like, no, I need a phone. I need it to work as a phone. I have a computer, I have the internet, at home and work. Do I really need the internet in my pocket at all times? Really? Still, it'd be cool wouldn't it? And GPS, well I don't really need it. No not really. We have a Magellan in BH's car, I rarely drive my car, except to work, so mostly, I don't need GPS. However I am one of those people that have a little trouble with direction. I don't know north from south. If I'm in town and I can see the Ortegas, then I could tell you. Just on the other side of the Ortega Mountain is the ocean. That's west. That's it. That's all I got. I don't get lost. I get turned around. Even when I know where I'm going I can make a wrong turn. So a GPS. Would be cool and I would use it. I should use it.

Email from my phone? Do I need to do that? Still, it'd be cool to check my mail whilst sitting around waiting for something. I bring a book around with me in case I'm bored. I could surf the net instead and leave the books at home. (reduces to risk of leaving a library book somewhere and not remembering where you left it)

It's getting summer, means sandles and exposed tuddies. I haven't painted them all winter I think. I did last night. Wanna see?

And I'm on a diet. And that sucks. But I've lost 5 pounds, so that rocks. It's not that I'm heavy but, you know, as you get older, you just can't eat the way you used to. Plus I sit on my rear all day. That doesn't help. I would rather lose 10-20 pounds than 50, right?

I'm low carbing. I like to have a beer now and then but I'm totally off the booze for at least the 2 week period. Except for this Saturday. We're going hot tubbin at the folks. Dad makes wicked Margi's. Maybe I'll bring some lemons, a little sweetener. Have a faux Margi. We'll see.

The Houseguests from Hell? They are moving in. You heard it here first. BH says no way. I feel it, I know it. There are reasons for this. I'll fill you in.

What else. . . Oh tomorrow/Sat is a bloggy photo day. I think I'll play. I want to go to the farmers market Sat before the hot tubbin.

And I started a new quilt. Which means my table is covered in bits of fabric.

And a new lawn, I'm getting a new lawn!

I need to post some pics.

I think that's it.

I'll take a pic of my feet.

You know you want to see them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

About the phone: Is cost an issue?
Because I don't get why a person would need the internet on their phone either.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got your blog back.
Good on you!

TheOneTrueSue said...

I had a really nifty phone for about a year - it had a pull-out keyboard, email, internet - the works. It was AWESOME.

Laurie said...

Isn't about time for you to be celebrating a birthday ??? I know I am close, so hope you have (had) a Happy Birthday